Bodyian tinters have to be suitably mixed as per recommended formulation to get the required automotive colours. They are easy to apply, fast drying and have good hiding.
Baodyian base coat : B series tinters
Bodyian top coat : BU series tinters
1. OEM finishes
2. Aged refinishes
3. On Bodyian base coat colours
4. Excellent Top coat Holding
Shelf life is 2 years and should be stored between 15-30 degree Celsius
150-170* sq ft/litre for one coat finish under normal conditions **Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
Shelf life is 24 months from the date manufacture.
Touch dry: 30 – 45 mins
Hard dry: 24 hrs
Time to polish: 24 hrs
Thinner: MR-20 plus PU thinner /
GY-201 plus PU thinner
Base : Hardener : Thinner
2 : 1 : 0.2
Application viscosity by FC B 4
is 17 – 19 secs
1. Apply BP-5000 2 K primer grey / BP-2400 1 K primer grey if it is applied directly on metal. Apply MP-300 plastic primer if it is applied on plastics
2. Apply suitable putty wherever required to fill the undulation / dent to make the surface flat and apply BP-2400 1 K primer grey / BP-5000 2 K primer grey
3. Apply Bodyian base coat colour and provide flash off time of 10 – 15 mins
4. Apply BC-9300 clear coat as per suggested ratio